PARAFFIN DIESEL ENGINE OIL SAE 15W-40
PARAFFIN ENGINE OIL SAE15W-40 is a heavy duty diesel engine oil recommended for turbo-charged and non-turbo-charged engines under normal conditions. It is suitable for many heavy duty engines. It meets all current industry standard requirements of major engine makers recommending SAE15W-40. It can be used in older trucks and buses as well as for cost effective lubrication in off-highway applications such as agricultural tractors. It provides excellent protection against piston deposits controls engine wear, gives long engine life, maintains engine power and efficiency and lowers servicing costs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Provides very high viscosity index.
• Provides the best anti wear requirements for this type of oil.
• Cuts on maintenance costs therefore economical.
• Effective and rapid neutralization of acidic products.
• It also provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
Recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged heavy-duty diesel engines. Suitable for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy duty service for both on/off roadways.
API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4, CK-4/SN, CJ-4/SN, CJ-4/SM, CI-4/SL, CH-4/SJ