PARAFFIN BRAKE FLUID DOT-5.1
PARAFFIN BRAKE FLUID DOT-5.1 brake fluid is an extra high performance synthetic brake and clutch fluid meeting the severest requirements of the FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 standard. The product is based on poly-alkylene glycol ethers and esters which limit the effect of moisture pick-up during service, thus maintaining a high boiling point and resistance to vapor lock. It is made in accordance with the highest industry standards. They are designed to guarantee advanced performance and system protection.
Features and Benefits
• Very high boiling point / low vapour pressure,
• Satisfactory viscosity over a wide temperature range,
• Appropriate fluidity at low temperatures,
• Good stability and properties retention,
• Adequate compatibility with rubber,
It is suitable for braking circuits operating in very conditions severe, particularly on motorcycles equipped with disc brakes and used in competition.
FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1
ISO 4925 CLASS 5.1